The Formation of Regional Water and Sewer Districts (available to clients only)
Delinquent Bill Collection for Water, Sewer and Stormwater Charges: Due Process Requirements and Other Pitfalls
Conflicts Over Service Territory (contact our office for availability)
Water Services and Annexation
Seven Ways to Help Avoid or Prevent Annexation (available to clients only)
Merger of an Unincorporated Area of a Township to a Municipality or Village (2011)
Certification of Delinquent Bills to the County Auditor for Water, Sewer and Stormwater Charges: How and When (Is Your County Auditor Doing It Wrong?)
Storm Sewer Districts, Are They Right for You?
Township Limited Home Rule
Alternatives for Providing Water and Sewer Services in Townships
All About Regional Water and Sewer Districts
Service Contracts and Tap Agreements with Developers, Businesses and Individuals
Easements for Water and Sewer Projects: How to Fully Protect Your Entity
The Eminent Domain Process, Including When and Where to Use The “Quick Take” Procedure
Avoiding Litigation Over Your Construction Project: Unforseen Site Conditions and Other Pitfalls
Special Assessment Process for Planning and Construction Projects
Intergovernmental Water and Sewer Service Contracts
Using Regional Districts for Stormwater Projects: A New Solution to an Old Problem
- Fracking: How Will It Impact Your Infrastructure?
- Customer Rules and Regulations: Keeping Up With Changes in the Law
- Road Use Maintenance Agreements (RUMA) Between Local Governments and Energy Development Companies.
- Joint Economic Development Districts: New Uses, New Partners, New Revenue
- Rate Increases – Winning the Public Relations battle
- Is a JEDD Agreement Possible?